Kingston, Rhode Island ¤ Congregational Church
The organ in the Kingston Congregational Church was built c. 1909 by M. P. Moeller Opus # 1033 for the Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Syracuse, New York. Later moved to the Methodist Church (?), Solvay, New York, the organ became available upon the conversion of the building to a business block. Relocated with the assistance of the Organ Clearing House, Harrisville, New Hampshire, the organ was rebuilt by the Stuart Organ Company, Aldenville, Mass. with a thoroughly revised tonal scheme and a new casework of mahogany in late Federal style to complement the architecture of the building. Case and tonal designs are by Richard S. Hedgebeth, head of the firm. Assisting in the project were Kenneth Ahlberg, John Alberti, Thomas Asher, Joseph Beauvais, David Koziol, Christopher Lavoie and Randall Steere.
Couplers: Great to Pedal, Swell to Pedal, Swell to Great
Combination Pedals: Great piano, Great forte, Swell piano, Swell forte