Presque Isle, Maine ¤ Congregational Church
This organ was originally built by George Kilgen, 1906, and was relocated through the Organ Clearing House, Alan M. Laufman, director. Six ranks of pipes were reutilized from the church’s previous Estey organ. Assisting Mr. Hedgebeth in the project were John Alberti, Lynn Champlin, David Koziol, Martin Walsh and E. A. Kelley.
Couplers: Great to Pedal, Swell to Pedal, Swell to Great
Mechanical key and stop action
Balanced pedal controlling Swell Organ expression
Combination pedals drawing and retiring the Great principal chorus